Monday, December 25, 2006

Yippee, It's Christmas!

I think I was as excited as the kids this year! For Christmas Eve I made the kids all matching pajamas, and they looked so cute! On Christmas morning everyone was very pleased with what Santa had left them, I won't list everything we got, it would go on for miles, but I will list the main highlights-Topher got a Little People's Train, Bekah got a wagon and a Tickle Me Elmo, Ryeleigh got a bike, Zachary got some cool cars, one of them even goes up the wall, Chad got a couple of AirSoft guns and I of course got scrapbooking goodies. After we filled the apartment with torn wrapping paper and empty toy boxes to the ceiling, we headed over to my moms for round 2. We got just as spoiled there if not more than we did at home! Topher got a Little People's Bus, Bekah got a cute little snap on dress doll, Ryeleigh got a Cabbage Patch Baby, Zachary got a RoboSapien, (they all got way more toys than that too, I'm talkin stacks! Plus they all got like 10 new outfits each! Yikes!) Chad got a rolling tool box, stuffed with fun treats, movies, gift cards and other goodies, and I got rolling scrapbook tote filled with more scrapbooking stuff, sheets, and earphones for the gym. We got a few family games and movies of course, (those of you who know of Chad's DVD buying addiction know what I mean). We ate lots of yummy food and just lounged all day. It was such a magical day, the kids were all wired and exhausted yet happy at the same time, even Topher could not get in a good nap. He thought it was the greatest. I thought so too, hope your Holidays were as great as ours! Merry Christmas!

No comments: