Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bekah's Baptism Dress

I finished sewing Bekah's baptism dress today. I was really worried that it wouldn't turn out how I wanted it so I put it off for a couple weeks.
Luckily, after a few little mishaps on my end, and a few more on the sewing machine's end...the dress is just what I envisioned...ruffly, girly, white and precious. 
I snapped just a few pictures of her in it just to show it off, but I'm sure I will get more when it's not so cold and windy out. My girl was brave enough to just stay out for about 2 minutes before her teeth started chattering. 


I can't believe this day is almost here...she is growing up to be such an amazing young lady, I ask myself everyday what I did to deserve such a princess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty dress on a pretty girl!

Baptism Clothes