Saturday, February 21, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
- Free babysitting-heck yes!
- Him sitting in the car with the kids while I run into the store-double heck yes!
- A night off from dishes once in awhile (even though it is like pulling teeth to get him to do it)
- Endless hours of fun tormenting him about anything and everything
- Endless hours of fun for my friends who have caught on to the fun of tormenting him
- Endless hours of fun for my daughter who loves to torment him with plans for his 16th dinosaur themed birthday party, complete with a visit from Barney. (You can't tell me she's not an evil little genius-she hasn't broke character with it-saying if he doesn't have a dinosaur party-his birthday will be canceled! Ha ha!)
- He got an old truck to fix up with Chad-so that means even more talk in this house about things like timing belts, radiators, spark plugs and other completely boring items that make my eyes glaze over
- His general teenager-ness that makes him believe that he is always right, we are always dumb and his life is on the verge of falling apart if things don't work out exactly the way he has planned
- His constant need to be connected to technology of any sort-if it's not my computer, he has either an i-pod or phone attached to his head-come on read a book, and get the heck off my computer!
- He is now scooting around the house and getting into everything.
- He gets up on all fours and pushes off until he gets what he wants.
- He is eating anything and everything and is very good at it.
- He has the pincer grasp down-(you know thumb and forefinger together to pick stuff up).
- He gives kisses when you ask for them and pucker up-while very wet and open mouthed-still pretty dang great. (Then there are the times when he just attacks my face and I get small hickeys on my chin-so it looks like I've been beat).
- Sleeping in his own bed at naptimes and at night, which is something I hadn't done with my other kids until they were older. (He usually comes into our room between 5:30-6:30 and then sleeps till about 9-heavenly little creature!)
All the tables were decorated formally with china, stemware, tablecloths, cloth napkins, centerpieces-the whole nine yards.
These pics I stole off April's blog-it was awesome-by far the best church function I had ever attended or even heard about!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
He learned how to aim and pull back the trigger, he had a hard time cocking it(is that the right word?). so he had to have daddy's help, but he LOVED it!