Saturday, February 21, 2009

Z's Birthday Gift

One of my favorite people that I have met in Klamath Falls (or anywhere for that matter), Suzanne just celebrated her 50th birthday and we went out with some of the girls for dessert at Applebee's last night. Such a great night of laughter and fun with some of the funniest people on this planet. I made her a birthday calendar, somewhat like the one's I made for my family for Christmas-but changed the pages and cut it in half. LOVED the end result. I will post the pages on my craft/scrap blog so you can see them all. I also made her some note cards with some 7gypsies music paper-because this woman is the most talented, musical person I have ever had the priviledge of knowing. Simply incredible. So Happy Birthday Z-have a great week in Utah!

No comments: