Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sweet Tess and other Sweet Cheeks

Since we were staying with Suzanna for the weekend she decided to bless sweet Tess while we were there. I didn't get too many pictures of her, but these of her and Topher were so funny, Topher LOVED her. When he was holding her and a couple of her brothers came to talk to her he would slap their hands away and say "My baby!" He got so mad when we took her back, he could have held her and watched her facial expressions all day.
While were there I also got to see my sweet nephew Christian for the first time and my great niece (I think that's right?), Madilyn. All 3 babies were so stinkin cute and loveable, it made me even more baby hungry than I already am! I hated to leave them knowing that they would change so much before I get to see them again!

No comments: