Thursday, September 7, 2006

6 Months Old

Christopher is 6 months old today! I cannot believe how fast it has flown by! He has learned so much already and is so much fun! I am not kidding, he is the happiest baby I have ever seen! That's saying a lot since I am his mother and see his down times more than anyone else, he just doesn't have that many! He is always smiling and laughing. He's doing so much now and getting so big! He is rolling, scooting, turning around, sitting, teething, eating solids, playing and just making our home so much fun! I feel like I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy. I know all who have met him feel the same way. (None of Chad's family except for Mona have even met this happy little guy! They will all have the chance in 2 weeks though! We are excited to see everyone! We are leaving Thursday the 21st and should be there sometime Friday morning!) Happy half birthday little man! We sure love our little Topher!

No comments: