Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Little Buddies

These 2 are becoming quite the little friends now.
Topher thinks Bekah is the funniest girl on the planet, and she will do anything to make him giggle.
Bekah always wants to 'play with my little brudder', or 'criffer' or 'tuffer'.
She stacks blocks for him to knock over and they giggle. They have tea parties, where Topher just eats the plates, but Bekah doesn't mind, she has a buddy.
They 'read' stories together, which is usually a slobbery mess on Christophers end, and Bekah squealing because he takes the book out of her hands, but when you try to pick him up, she squeals again that she still wants to play with him.
They are very fond of eachother and as cute as can be. I hope this will be par for the course for them. I know that there will be fights, but I hope that the laughs will out number them by a long shot.
So here's to sibling buddies, I'm glad I have siblings to have fun with, and I hope they always feel that way too.

No comments: