Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Imagination Station and OREO goatees

Thursday was a little more gray than usual but still a nice day-so I took the kids to Imagination Station and let them play on the awesome playground there. I went at a totally not busy time and it was peaceful and wonderful until a big yellow school bus came along and about 50 kids came rushing toward us mock 90. Some group of preschools field trip or something. Let me tell you-the park did not seem all that inviting anymore-not even to the kids who were very quickly ready to go home. It's been one of those weekends though-because of our little nightmare trip we took to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday-I do believe that I will NEVER want to go there again! There were SO many people there-we couldn't get rid of our tokens fast enough. You honestly had to wait in line to play any games, and you could only play once because you had a line behind you! The worst time at Chucky's EVER! Would not wish that on my worst enemy! (Do I have one of those? I can't think of anyone-but I wouldn't want to send them there if I did!) This next pic is of Topher after ONE Oreo-if nothing else, this kid knows how to make a mess, I thought it looked kind of like a goatee...

No comments: