Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I'll have S'more of that

This was just a funny pic of Topher tonight after eating a s'more-he has marshmallow stuck to his face, chocolate dripping down his tummy and yet he still is stinkin cute! I know I say it alot, but I'll say it again, I live a good life! The past couple of days have been so much fun, I love being a mom! Christopher has been so loving lately, he'll just run to me with open arms and throw them around my leg and kiss it. He is soooooo adorable. Monday we had FHE, and we went on a nature walk down the trail by Fairview Park-the things my babies notice! We all watched a worm crawl, (until Zach picked it up and fed it to a duck), Bekah would tell us to be quiet because she was sure she was going to see a fox, and I think Christopher picked up about 90% of the rocks on that trail, showed them to me and threw them down again. Let's just say it was a long walk-but so fun. Yesterday we went to lunch with my mom at the Old Spaghetti factory, we had such a good time. We have so much fun when we are together. She left this morning for Vegas and won't be back until Sunday night-I miss her already, what am I going to do if I move away from her again? She is one of my best friends, wow-I just feel so blessed! Speaking of best friends, my bff sister just posted pics on her blog of her new place, and some more cute pics of my kids from our last outing before she moved. Love those pics! Love her and love my life....ahhhhh.
PS-I want to say hi to one of my most adorable friends, Amy. I didn't get to talk to her much today when she called, because I was on the way out the door-but if you want to see one cute baby...Little Quinn was just born on Memorial Day-and he has cuteness oozing out of him too, minus the marshmallows!

No comments: