Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My favorite sounds

Week 3 is up and happening over here. This week it is on your favorite sounds. At first I didn't think this would be all that great-but I love the way my layout turned out! I realize I have a lot of favorite sounds that all affect me in different ways. It's amazing to me, that some of the most simple sounds can mean so much to me. I just feel really blessed to be able to hear the things I hear each day, and then hear what that sound means to me. Anywhoo...here is what the journaling reads on my layout, {A few of my favorite sounds} I hear my children laughing... And I hear they are healthy, safe and happy I hear my husband say, "I love you" And I hear my heart beat a little faster I hear the rain outside my window And I hear the reason I moved to Oregon I hear the sounds of scissors, pens and paintbrushes And I hear creativity, passion and calmness I hear the phone ring of a friend calling And I hear a smile, late night talks and fun I hear the familiar tune of a favorite song And I hear memories, dancing and joy I heare the still small voice whispering comfort And I hear that I never have reason to fear I hear the sound of my breathing And I hear happiness, gratefulness and life. I love the music of life that is playing all around me. There is no sound more beautiful than the sounds that show me that I am loved and have people to love in my life.

No comments: