Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

When we first walked through the bag check and saw these benches-Bekah was so excited-she shouted, "Mom, I think we're in Disneyland now!" Minnie-the first character we met-Topher ran full speed at her and threw his arms around her, Bekah wasn't far behind-it was so great that my kids weren't scared of them at all! Topher showing us his tough guy side in Toon Town. The kids with Flick at California Adventure-The kids LOVED this part of the park, they both hated to leave it.Meeting the man, ahem I mean the mouse himself. It really was the Happiest Place on Earth! I'm telling you-going to Disneyland in the middle of the week, in January when it is raining (not a lot-just light sprinkles off and on) is the best thing ever! We didn't even have to use our fast passes-we got right on every ride-and got to see everything we wanted to. It was fabulous. We spent Thursday at Disneyland and then Friday at California Adventure. It was just as magical as I thought it would be for my kids-they are at such a good age to take-they just believe in all the magic and their eyes were twinkling and excited the whole time. It was so much fun for everyone. Hangin with the Pooh.The fam and my mom and my niece Mckayla at California Adventure.Playing at the 7 dwarves cottage.Me and the kids outside of Soarin over California in California Adventure.A really bad pic of Cinderella in her carriage at the parade-it was the only picture I took of the parade, so I thought I'd throw it in!Getting Princess Jasmine's autograph.My fine catches! They're keepers!The family by the Grizzly River Run-this ride gets you SOAKED-not recommended on a somewhat chilly day! Super fun, except for the after chills! The kids LOVED T-i-g-g-e-r the mostest-they were so excited he was there.Meeting Mulan in the Princess room.After the teacup ride for like the 3rd or 4th time-the kids loved these, which surprised me, as much as Bekah HATED the tilt-o-whirl at Lagoon this last summer.Dancing with Nigel the Penguin and Bert from Mary Poppins. What 2 kids look like after so much fun and excitement packed into 2 very full days, and it's only like 9 o'clock! (That's EARLY for these 2 if you know them and their sleep patterns at all).

No comments: