Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a Man!

My friend Heather tagged everyone on her blog to answer these questions and I thought it was only fitting for Valentines Day afterall.
All about my man...
What is his name? Chad Christopher Hewlett
How long have you been married? Almost 7 years
How long did you date? About 3 1/2 months
How old is he? He just turned 35
Who eats more? Probably me, depending on what meal though-he can down breakfast, and I like a bigger dinner
Who is taller? I am by 2 inches
Who sings better? He most definately sings better-he used to sing to me all the time when we were dating, he makes me swoon...
Who is smarter? I'm a bigger smart A, but he is more book smart
Whose temper is worse? Mine by far.
Who does the laundry? We both do, whoever happens to get to it first I guess, and we put it away together
Who does the dishes? Same as laundry, we both do it, sometimes together.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I do, it seems to change depending on where we put the bed, and he always lets me choose
Who pays the bills? We both do, we usually sit down together after we get paid, pay the bills, figure out where we can pay extra, and divide the money into different savings accounts and spending accounts, that way we both know where we are each week.
Who mows the lawn? When ever we have had a lawn he has mowed it, probably just because it bothers him more when it's long-so I don't ever think about it
Who cooks dinner? We both do, we usually do it together, or whoever decides something sounds good and just does it
Who drives when you are together? Usually Chad, it is rare that I drive when we are together, it's usually only when I pick him up and just stay in the drivers seat
Who is more stubborn? Guaranteed that's me, he is very easy going and pretty much lets me get away with whatever I want, there isn't much he is stubborn about, and I have a list that stretches pretty far!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably Chad, though we don't fight all that often or even argue that much-plus I'm usually right!
Whose parents do you see the most? Right now, mine, a few years ago-his. His mom lives in Utah and mine lives here, but before we moved here, we lived with his mom, so we saw her A LOT!
Who proposed? Chad did, 9 weeks after our first date, and he recreated our first date too-so sweet.
Who has more friends? Probably me, but we both would rather just spend time together
Who has more siblings? Chad has 5 brothers and 2 sisters, and I have 2 sisters and a brother-so definately him-his family parties are LOUD
Who wears the pants? Sad to say, probably me, just because I have an opinion about everything though and he is always the one willing to compromise to make me happy-I know I'm lucky, and a bit of a brat!
So I know I have a great man who spoils me rotten and can make me melt when he sings or writes me a sweet love note, right? Well this morning for Valentines Day I wake up to a box of chocolates, a love note and Nacho Libre, (a favorite movie of ours), and I am thinking oh-so sweet! Then I come into my office and there is this HUGE 22" widescreen monitor and new computer that is flashing "Happy Valentines Day" on it. That is what I am writing this blog on right now. He completely surprised me, I was in need of a computer, mine was on it's way out-but I thought I would have to wait until at least Christmas before I could even start thinking about one! To top it all off he is taking me to the Melting Pot tomorrow, one of my top 3 favorite restaraunts ever! What did I get him-oh nothing, a little Valentine card that says "Be mine". I wanted to get him something, but he says Valentines Day is a girls holiday-it's just to spoil your girls rotten! (He also gets his daughters something every year). He always delivers the spoiling, but this year is completely over the top! I love you sweetie, thanks for all the spoiling-I don't deserve it, but I sure like it!He also got the kids chocolates and cards-here are some scary pics of them enjoying their spoils...

No comments: