Monday, April 7, 2008

Beautiful Eternal Family

Chad's brother Matt and his wife Sandy were able to be married and sealed in the temple while we were in Utah. I am so grateful that we were able to be there to witness this most beautiful event. It was a wonderful and emotional experience I will never forget. Thanks you guys for including us in your special day! Most of Chad's brothers and sisters and spouses were able to attend-such a great family to be a part of! My sweet niece Jessica-it was so special to be able to see her and her sister in the temple with their mom and dad. Too perfect! My other niece Olivia-isn't she a doll? In order from left to right: Our brother in law Scott, Chad's brothers Tim, Matt, and Todd, our nephew and Matt's son-Hayden, that handsome young thing is my husband Chad and then our other brother in law Brian. Such a good lookin group! And these gorgeous ladies are from left to right top-Chad's sister Suzanna, our sister in law Susie, Chad's other sister Tiffany, me Tiffany, and then bottom right to left-our sister in law Priscilla, our nephews wife Jessica, our sisters in law Sandy and Stefanie, and of course Chad's lovely mother Mona. I couldn't ask for a better family!
Love you all!

No comments: