Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Photos Round 2

My mom's grandkids.
My whole family above, our little growing family below.
Well since we got the whole Hewlett crew together and had family pictures-we also got my whole family together for pictures. My cousin Jackie took them. She and her 3 kids and her mom, my aunt Jane and uncle Russel and their 2 grandkids that they raise, and 2 nieces that they are watching all came up and hung out with us for the day. The kids all went swimming and played around the resort for awhile-talk about a noisy afternoon-but it was lots of fun to see all of them-and some of the pictures turned out pretty cute.Me and my babies.The grandkids again.Topher would not stay nearby-but I think it's cute.The sisters.My princess.Sweet loves from my babies.The brothers. Typical.Me and Porter.I love this one-too sweet of my cuties.Me, my siblings and my mother.The whole crew again.Our little crew again.
My sweet bubba licious.

No comments: