Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to Me!

So I have been feeling a little unlike myself lately-totally uncreative, uninspired and unmotivated to do anything for myself. It started shortly after we moved the first time of 3 times this year. I think that is the whole reason-overloads of stress since I got pregnant. Moving 3 times while pregnant, worrying about Chad not having a job as our savings got smaller and smaller, finding a place to live that had a school for medical imaging, taking a week and a half long vacation that involved a lot of driving and running around for an 8 month pregnant lady and adding Zach and Ryeleigh to the mix just weeks before my due date. No wonder I went into labor early! Now things have settled down again. Zach and Ryeleigh went home on the 3rd, our vacationing is done, Chad has a job now that will work with his school schedule and Porter is above birth weight. I feel so much lighter! And although we still have the 3 kids who depend on me for everything the most-life has considerably slowed down in the past few days at least in my mind. I feel so much less stressed and able to focus more on having fun and smiling more and enjoying my sweet babies. On top of all that-I feel inspired again! I want to take pictures, scrapbook and create things! I have been playing around with photo shop making a couple new layouts and editing some pictures and learning some new tricks. It feels so good to be back to me!

No comments: