...and that is the corniest thing I ever did write. And yet, if it wasn't so darn true, I would erase it immediately and gag a little bit for the thought of saying something so cliche' and utterly gushy.
Chad still makes me smile, laugh, tingly and all together too happy.
I think that after 8 years of wedded bliss,
- if you still think your spouse is the best looking person to ever walk the planet earth,
- if you still call each other for no other reason than to hear their voice and remind them how much you love them,
- if you never fight, and rarely even get annoyed with them,
- if you still want to spend time with them, over your fabulous and funny friends any day of the week,
- if you still get all weak in the knees after one kiss from them,
- if you count down the minutes until they get home from wherever they are at the moment,
- if you still laugh at their jokes and melt at their singing,
- and if you are still as much in love as the day you got married, but a whole bunch more....
Then I am certain that it is the forever kind of love, the kind of love in the movies, the kind of love in vampire falls in love with mortal books, the kind of love that every little girl (and romantic little boys) dreams about finding.
And now that is the corniest (yet truest) thing I have ever written!
I love you Chaddy poo punkin bum!