Friday, November 26, 2010

Fox Family Reunion

This last week my whole family came into town to stay at the Running Y Ranch to have an early Thanksgiving and a little family reunion. Trae and Tabitha (who is pregnant, YIPPEE!) drove to Portland and picked up my brother and mother and came in to town (10 hour drive) Then Toshya, Craig, their daughter Mckayla and Zachary drove in from Utah (12 hour drive). We had the very painful drive of about 20 minutes to get to the Ranch. :)

Here are just a few pics from the fun long weekend...
Bekah and Mckayla-lots of fun to have a cousin to play with!
Went out to Crater Lake and froze our buns off in 19 degree weather...well those of us who got out of the car. I may be the only sane one in my family, staying in the car with the buns warmer on full blast!
Can you tell Chad is cold and that Zachary is a giant man child? When did that happen? I cannot believe how much bigger he is than Chad...unbelievable!
My sweet angel boys sleeping-100% brothers through and through. I think it is hysterical that they are both sleeping the exact same way, but opposite of each other-this is about the only time that they are not competing in some way.
It was such a fun trip and I am so glad that they were all able to come out and have such a fun time-thanks mom for the very many awesome memories!

No comments: