Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Family Pictures

So this has been a post I have been meaning to get to-just haven't had the chance or energy to go through over 300 photos and pick out my favorites. We got these taken on Easter in Carver at the Baker Cabin. My mom took them, and I think the kids had just had too much chocolate that day, because we could not get them to cooperate, at least not at the same time! The tea party had to have at least 100 pictures, and I couldn't find one that I loved, such a cute idea in their little spring clothes-but it just wasn't happening that day. We did get a few pictures though that I liked, so that's good-these are a few of them. Hope everyones week is off to a great start-ours is! Lots of opportunities coming up in Chad's new job-and he is just having a great time out there telling people about it. Zach and Ryeleigh get here in just 6 days, and Bekah is ecstatic for their arrival. I am glad that they are coming, but whenever I think about it, I suddenly get very tired...Love to all of you!

No comments: