Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day Peek-a Boo




Just taking some mothers day pictures this morning for the grandmas annual card-here are a couple shots of the kids by themselves that didn't make the cut-but I thought they were still cute.
We went to the zoo yesterday with a bunch of friends, but, and you will be shocked to hear, I left my camera in the car! The kids had a great time, we had to skip out a little early because Topher was very ready for a nap!
One more little tidbit-Chad's last day at Target is tomorrow, he starts full time for Myo-Med on Monday. He is really excited about it. He already has a couple practices in the area using the product and they are loving it. He also signed up the school, (Western State Chiropractic College) to start receiving the product thanks to some help from some of our friends in our ward-(Thank you, Jason and Joel for all your efforts!) So all you students need to go on over to the bookstore and pick you up a tube! Also tell your friends to too-if the students start using it and like it, it will go to the clinic! You will LOVE it! Since I got in my accident, it's all my mom and I have used! We haven't needed any pain killers thanks to the anti-inflammatory in the cream!
For those of you who have asked and wondering about my moms car-they totalled it out and are paying it off. She found a new one in Tacoma that is exactly the same with some added features-heated seats, a navigation system and less miles-so it is all working out-thanks for all your concern! Love you all!

No comments: