Sunday, May 20, 2007

This Age

I love the ages my kids are at. They are so funny, so full of energy-and although they are a major pain sometimes, getting into things (Topher) and talking back (Bekah), I am going to miss this. They are just starting to really play together-and I love that. Christopher just started grinning at us in the goofiest way just to make us laugh. Bekah is hysterical in the things she says-I don't know where she gets it-she says words like frustrating that are only funny when a 3 year old says them-soon they will just be normal words. I hope that I can remember all these little things, because they just seem to fly by. This is why I scrapbook I guess!
Chad and I just started our new calling in church today as the nursery leaders. All these little cuties are around my kids' same age-I am glad to be in there for once-I know all the kids and I love them! I love how they just come up and give me hugs, or sit on my lap and ask me to read a story to them, and some of the really affectionate ones will even give me cute little kisses when I least expect it. I am glad to be in there with them, teaching them, cuddling with them and listening to their funny stories about everything, (kids this age tell you literally that!) I guess I just am in a really loving mood right now towards these little toddlers in my life. It makes me want more of my own....not today, but soon....

No comments: