Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Words.

Just some little updates-we are dog-sitting Charlie, Tabitha's little daschund, so get ready for either posts of how much I love this funny little puppy or a countdown to when Tab comes to save her dog from me punting it over the fence. (To all of you who know me, or don't-just know that I would never punt a dog over the fence, but I might think about it and smile to myself : ), I actually really like the dog, just don't know how much I will after being it's primary care provider).

Next, Chad started a blog-called the Chronicles of Chad. Check it out, it's pretty cool, and leave him a comment! His first post will explain why he's so happy and positive all the time, (and that's not just a show he puts on for people, he is a genuinely happy person, if you know him at all you will definately know that).

I am still going strong on my Daily Somethings anyone else want to do the challenge too? It's pretty fun to think about a story to "scrapbook" or document in a creative way each day.

Today I am starting a BOM reading challenge to start and finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year-posted by my cute friend Jess-anyone else want to take that on? Great blessings are promised (check her blog for the specifics) and I know from the last time that we completed this challenge-great blessings will most definately be received!

That's about it for now!

No comments: