Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Official

I didn't know just how proud I was of Chad until he got this in the mail yesterday and I watched him open it up. I couldn't stop the tears from coming, and I can't stop them now as I think about what hard work it was for him to go back to school and get a degree while working a full time job, being an awesome father and most of all putting up with me through it all! I know the picture is not good at all, but it is beautiful in real life. He is already more than half way through his first class for his bachelors and is still doing all the other stuff too-he is an inspiration to me, who feels really just too busy to answer the phone sometimes. I am lucky to have such a hard working man, who sets out to do something and does it. Congratulations again honey-I am so proud of you!

No comments: