Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Big Playdate..No Pics

Ok-so I did something a little crazy and invited a BUNCH of kids and their mama's over for a play date today. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, everyone spread out let the kiddo's play and got some gabbing in of course. I though am a bit of a flake and forgot to take any pics of the event, so I added this pic of Bekah playing dress up this afternoon, just because it made me crack up. Bekah had an absolute blast and was so excited to have so many friends over to show around her pad. She has been on sort of a high all day, and has had a bit more than usual of an attitude with her mom too. All in all, I thought it was a success, I know I had fun and my kids had fun, I hope the other kids and mommies had fun too-I would do it again for sure...just give me a week or two!

No comments: