Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Roar!

While in Utah we went to Thanksgiving Points Dinosaur museum which is the largest dinosaur museumin North America-I didn't know that. It was really cool. The kids loved it and you could seriously spend all day there-IF you don't have five kids under five and three more one and under. Still even with that many little ones we did manage to kill a couple hours and only had one lost kid scare (Connor again- I swear that kid gets lost more than my sunglasses and that is saying something!).
There were lots of dinosaur bones, sand pits to brush for fossils, a sand and water table to make the dinosaur toys extinct-lots of hands on things-I have SO many pictures, I got tired of looking through them, so I don't even know if I got the best ones! We will definitely have to make another trip back to this place and probably soon!

No comments: