Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meanest Mommy in the World

Do you know how long it takes for my 2 year old to go through every person he knows possibly on this earth? About 5 minutes. That is a lot of people he knows. Why am I telling you this? Because we found this on the wall tonight in two different spots; ...and when I asked Christopher who did it, he proceeded to tell me that dad did it, Bekah Hewlett (that is how he refers to her now) did it, Porter did it, Zach and Ryeleigh did it (yes they are in Utah still-but what talent to get crayon on the wall from there), 'friend' as they call the girl next door did it, grandma did it, and a whole long list of other names did it-if you are reading this, you very well may have been blamed for this crayon drawing. He stood in time-out after the first-dad did it-and stayed in time out until he ran out of people and finally said; "Me did it mommy, sorry" with the biggest grin on his face you've ever seen. The little stinker. I made him clean the smaller of the two messes with a magic eraser (thank heaven for those things! I should buy stock in them!).He moaned and groaned the whole time, he couldn't scrub very hard, so it was taking quite a long time. It might have been a little strict and hard for a 2 year old to handle, but I was already at my wit's end with him for all the little fibs he was telling, and for not eating his dinner and spilling the whole bag of gold fish crackers on the living room carpet just minutes before discovering the crayon. Chad came and helped him with the last little bit by pushing on his hands while he scrubbed, I think he really might think twice before doing it again though-he was miserable cleaning it up!

No comments: