Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling Artsy!

The kids are always doing something crafty-just thought I'd share a few of the things they've been working on the past couple days...
Bekah drew that turkey-stinkin cute if you ask me!
After we ooood and ahhhhd over Bekah's turkey-Topher showed us his yellow line and said; "See my turkey? I so big! Yeah!" I don't see the turkey, but I give him an A for effort and an A+ for cuteness! Painting a truck-yup I made them take off their shirts to paint-I am learning...slowly!She painted a pony and it turned out super cute all sparkly and stuff, I didn't get an after darn it!And THIS showed up on our door step today from Grandma as a happy day present for the kids to play in and color. It's outside covered in marker and probably a little dirt and tree sap-but the kids LOVE IT! Chad gives it till the end of the week before it's in the recycle bin-I am hoping it lasts at least until Halloween when Grandma comes to visit so she can see how much the kids are loving it. Thanks Grandma!

No comments: