Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It Finally Came!

After what seemed like forever-Christmas finally did come. We are not a patient family when it comes to Christmas-we are all like little kids and just can't wait for Christmas morning. No one was disappointed either-we all got spoiled rotten from Santa, each other and of course Grandma Julie! With all the craziness of opening gifts we didn't get many pictures-but lots of memories! Bekah got an easel from Santa and a WHOLE box full of art supplies and paper, she got lots of Princess and Disney stuff too, we're going to Disneyland in a couple weeks, Santa must have known... Christopher got cars, and stuff that goes with cars-like a garage for his little people, and an airport with more cars, helicopters and planes for his little people. He was so excited and cute about it all, I thought it might overwhelm him, but he was having a blast right up until the last gift was opened at Grandma's and couldn't stop saying "WOW!" I got spoiled with scrapbooking stuff, cute shoes, an external hard drive for my computer to keep all my pics on and so much more and that's just from our house. My mom went a little nuts-sound familiar? From her, I got a new crockpot, shoes, a necklace from Tiffany & co, a dress and who knows what else-I had a huge stack by the time the morning was over. Jim even got me something super fun-a new cartridge for my Cricut machine! Yippee! :). Now Chad got pretty spoiled too-lots of fun games, treats oh and a new Tom Tom GPS unit from my mom and Jim! Super excited about that! One thing, I am still trying to get excited about was what Santa brought for Bekah and Topher to my moms house...A new fish tank complete with fish! The kids are thrilled, we have already had one die though-and surprisingly Bekah was okay with it. I think it will be a fun thing for them-as long as Topher stays out of the tank, and as long as I don't have to clean it-or pull dead fishies out and flush em...yech!

No comments: