Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Power of 4

I get these emails ALL the time-I rarely do them-but I figured I would do it here and then if I ever get another one I will refer them to this post....Enjoy this little insight into my life (although it is all stuff you all probably know) A) 4 jobs I have had in my life: 1. Mom 2. Apartment Manager 3. Subway Manager 4. Gold's Gym Manager B) 4 movies I would watch over and over: 1. French Kiss 2. Hitch 3. Elf 4. Napolean Dynamite/Nacho Libre C) 4 places I have lived: 1. Portland, OR 2. Saratoga Springs, UT 3. Pleasant Grove, UT 4. American Fork, UT D) 4 TV shows I watch: 1. The Office 2. Chuck 3. Samantha Who? 4. Scrubs E) 4 places I have been: 1. Kauai Hawaii 2. Florida Keys 3. Honduras 4. Nauvoo, IL F) 4 People who I email ( I put them into groups) 1. Bunco Babes 2. Clackamas Clique 3. Wynn Hewletts 4. Creative Team G) 4 of my favorite foods: 1. Sandwiches-almost any-but especially Gandolfo's 2. Claussen Pickles 3. Burritos, enchilada style from Cabo Grill with their cream sauce -mmmmm 4. Chocolate chip cookies H) 4 places I would like to be right now: 1. Wish chad was here instead of out working-but grateful he has such a great job 2. Hawaii 3. In my new house (it will happen, it will happen, it will happen....) 4. Scrapbook shopping I) 4 things I am looking forward to in 2008: 1. My birthday on January 4th-(that's right friends you still have some shopping time left. It is 10 days after Christmas-so plenty of time to recover from that Christmas shopping splurging right? I know me neither-getting used to it...sort of!) 2. DisneyLand!!! We are going at the end of January! So excited for that!!! 3. All the 3 year olds in my nursery class going to Sunbeams....(I love you all, but wow there are a lot of you!!!) 4. My new house, my new house, my new house!!! 2008 is the year BABY! I can feel it!!!!

No comments: