Monday, February 26, 2007

An Attitude of Gratitude

I created this little book to remind myself of how truly great my life is....This is the cover...

The first page is the I am grateful for, then the pages just follow with the things I am grateful for...These 3 are My Chaddy, My Health & Strength & Eternal Marriage
These are My Bekah, The Gospel & My Faith, My Topher & Motherhood Above: My Career, Traveling to Beautiful Places, Scrapbooking & Good Friends
Below: My Family, My Mom & Abundunt Wealth (The purse opens up to show money, fun!) I really love it. It turned out just the way I wanted it to. I am very pleased with it. I know that my life is very blessed, and I want to express my gratitude for it every day! I always heard Oprah talking about a gratitude journal, and I just wanted to add a little of my personality to that idea. I also have started a gratitude journal, that is more lists of things and thoughts about the things I am grateful for, but this is just a fun little reminder of the main things! The more you focus on the things you are grateful for, the more you realize you have to be grateful for, and it just so happens that more things come rushing into your life at full force to be grateful for, if you just always remember to keep that attitude of gratitude.


No comments: