Friday, February 23, 2007

Bekah Age 3

This is just a fun little page I did for Bekah's stats at the wonderful age of 3. It makes me happy, it's simple, it's cute and I love that picture of Bekah-even though she has candy in her hand, spills on her shirt and her tummy is sticking out-it is just so her ya know? Love it!

Journaling Reads-
Weight: 29 pounds
Height: 36.5 inches
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Waffles
Favorite Movie: Beauty & the Beast
Favorite TV Show: Blues Clues
Best Friend: Aunt Babba
Favorite Place to go on a rainy day: OMSI
Favorite Place to go on a sunny day: The Beach
Favorite Place to go every day: Grandma Julies
Favorite Song: Monkeys Swinging in the Tree
Favorite Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Favorite Phrase: "Are you kidding me?"

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Very cute page! I love to scrapbook too.

Mk

Unknown said...

awsome