Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sonogram Stuff!

So....The last few weeks have had me thinking about sonograms and there is a good reason why. First my friend Amy Simpson had one-they are deciding NOT to find out what the sex of thier baby is-but little Simpson is doing good-Then my friend Matt Horrocks' wife had one on Monday and they found out they are having a BOY! They already have a darling little girl named Hallie-so that will give them one of each. Then Tuesday my sister Toshya had one-this is thier first child and they are super excited to be having a GIRL! Crazy! There are so many babies being born!

It made me think back on my own happy sonogram days and the fun scrapbook pages I made to celebrate them. My photo editing software is not the greatest-so you can see the seams where I put my pages together-but you can get the general idea. The first one is of Bekah's-I did a jail theme-using her birthdate as her prison number and used other details in a little prison statement. Then Christopher, for his sonogram showed us his boy parts up close-so I used that as his theme-and hid the journaling on an arrow-since the title had arrows pointing to his little boy parts. He'll love that when he's older won't he. Hee Hee Hee. One of the small joys of motherhood is thinking of ways to scar your children later on in life by showing their dates their scrapbook pages!

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

This is an old post, so I don't kno if you'l ever get this but you are so talented, your pages are Sooo cute. I love the ultrasound ones, I've been wondering what to do with mine. You're awesome!