Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chicken Run

We went to Jordan and Jaycie's birthday party today. It was a costume party, my kids were so excited for the test run of the chicken costumes. Topher has tried to put it on every morning, so when he saw that I was putting it on him-he was ecstatic! They had the cutest little kids there in the cutest little costumes! The birthday girls looked adorable! Jordan was Tinkerbell and Jaycie was a little witch. They had a little costume parade, (Topher was just excited to run down the pavement) filled their bags with candy, ate lots of sugar cookies and capri suns and played on the playground. I couldn't get any pics of Jord and Bekah up close, because they were off and running together most of the time-I love that they have become little buddies now that they see so much of one another. Hopefully a lifelong friendship-(because I love her parents!)

No comments: