Friday, May 2, 2008

Bekah & Alexi

This was a super easy way to let Bekah and her friend make some scrapbook pages that look good and is a fun thing to do on a playdate that took minimal effort from me and very little supervision. I took the pictures today while they were playing-and her friend was here for just a couple hours this morning.I made these super simple little rectangle blocks with rounded edges and printed some pictures of the girls, typed up the journaling and made a title block and let the girls use stickers to embellish them. Then I just let them glue the blocks onto a piece of background paper. They each got a scrapbook page for their books and each got to do it "all by themselves". The best part for me, is that this friendship is now scrapbooked forever for the girls to remember and I don't have to go back later when 'I have the time' and try to remember why this was an important day for her. Easy Peasy lemon Squeezie!

I might just make a bunch of these blocks with different colored paper and print out a bunch of pictures and journaling and let Bekah finish a whole bunch of pages for me-I don't think she would complain!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

that's a really cute page! :)