Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Like Beckham

The inspiration piece...Miss Beckham's latest do.

Me doing my best 'pregnant' Posh Spice...
I finally did it! Chopped my hair off again. I haven't had my haircut since Bekah was a baby, and I always really liked it short, but pulling it into a ponytail was just too big of a convenience. I'm glad I finally did it though-my hair was looking pretty damaged on the bottom, plus it was the longest it has been since I have been married. They cut over 10 inches off-long enough to send to locks of love which was cool. I didn't think it was that long-but when you straighten out that curly mess-there was a lot of hair there!
*
*
The very scary before-
I know I look tired-I am...(and what's with that Superman curl-not quite sure-one of those freaky things that just grow there after you have kids and your hair starts to grow back in....)
The much better after...From the back before-yikes!
Ahhh-so much nicer!

No comments: