Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Little Me

Porter is not gaining weight very quickly-but is gaining so woohoo! Well he's not the only one with a low weight! I went in for my 2 week check up today and I weighed less today than I did when I got pregnant! It was a happy little treat for me! I still have a little prego belly to tone, but that is the easy part, since I don't have too much weight left to lose before I am at my ideal weight! The plan is to fatten the baby up and skinny the mom down.
A lot of you have asked how I am feeling, and the answer-besides being really sleepy-is GREAT! The delivery although stressful to have a baby that early, was so easy and the healing is going fantastic. I haven't needed pain pills at all. The pregnancy was pretty great except for that last month (which might have had something to do with the 1500 mile road trip we took-shhhh!). I am really doing great and feeling great-and with a new baby as cute as Porter, how can I not be all smiles?

No comments: