Saturday, July 5, 2008

I love technology but not as much as you, you see...



A sweet girl April, from my ward, invited us to a playdate with a bunch of moms and their little skiddles at Moore Park. So we all loaded up the car and thought, small town-hey we can find it. An hour later, we went back home for the GPS that we left behind and then we drove straight there.

...but I still love technology always and forever! -Kip Dynamite

Surprisingly they were still there and we had a lovely day at this really cool park right on the water with a big shade tree, lots of grass and lots of kids around our kids' ages to play with. Chad came along too, because I don't know if I'm up to taking 4 kids to the park by myself-so it was extra enjoyable for me to not have to walk 1/2 a mile to take Bekah to the bathroom or chase Topher down by the water or push Zach over and over again on the wierd little but really cool merry go round thing that was like 5 feet off the ground. Thank goodness he is at home with us during the days still! I think I would go crazy with stress without him here-I love you honey!

No comments: