Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Resemblence

Wondering minds want to know-does Porter look at all like Christopher and Bekah?

Well since Bekah was born before my insane digital picture taking days-I don't have pictures at easy access of her at this age-they are all in scrapbooks-so I would have to scan some pages in-and I am to lazy to do that right now! I do have pics of Topher by the grundle though!
So here they are...

This is Topher in the hospital-after he was born.This is Porter in the hospital-after he was born. This is Topher in this outfit on this blanket.


This is Porter in this outfit on this blanket.


I think the obvious difference is size-Christopher weighed over 9 pounds in these pictures while Porter weighs under 6. Christopher had dark hair and Porter has light hair. It's hard to say-but I see Topher and Bekah in him a lot throughout the day, but that's me.

What do you think?

No comments: