Friday, January 9, 2009

What I did all November

I made perpetual birthday and anniversary calendars for all of Chad's siblings (he has 7) and his mom. I used a cork board tile, made a calendar for each month with everyones birthday and anniversary on it and found some cute binder clips and some jute to hang them.I also made a pocket out of an envelope and included a couple handmade cards that matched with each, so they could see how to use the pocket-the perfect size for cards, and gift cards for the upcoming month that they need to send.
I'm really proud of my little tag cards-I had a bunch of tags and didn't really have a use for them, so I tied a piece of ribbon or string through the hole and embellished the front very simple-and voila! Made me 8 little cards pretty darn quick!
Every one was different and I really tried to do something that looked like it matched the personality of the recipient.
I'm a little upset, I took pictures of everyone's but can't find 3 of them-I don't know how they got deleted, but they did and they were some of the more colorful fun ones too! :(
Anyway I think everyone liked them, I wasn't there to see everyone's expression-but I keep hearing good reviews!