January was a great month for Bekah!
- In Utah for New Years celebrations with Grandma Mona and family
- Turned 7 on the 12th!
- Got a big doll house and lots of fun presents
- Had a great birthday party with all of her friends and lots of 'Tangled' stuff
- Took a weekend trip to Portland to see Grandma Julie and got a whole 'second Christmas!'
- Started Second Grade
- Still doing great in Piano and really loving it
- Still loving Ballet and Tap
There were sad times too...she had a hard time when her beloved Guinea Pig Emily escaped.
Her favorite things right now are;
- Reading EVERYTHING! Her favorites right now are American Girls & the Roald Dahl books she got for Christmas
- Playing Farm Frenzy on her DS
- Playing Jumpstart and Webkinz on the computer
- Eating Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Making cards for everyone
- Playing the piano for family nights
- Taking pictures
Things she does not like;
- Watching Diego or Dora over and over again with her brothers
- Writing long papers for school