Tuesday, April 7, 2009

70 Years Young

We surprised Mona on her 70th birthday with an open house while we were in Utah. She was in complete awe of the evening , it was a huge success! She had a HUGE turnout with friends and family from all over-she has made such a huge impact in so many people's lives, everyone loved the opportunity to honor her. I took a zillion pictures, but since I know most of you don't know 90% of the people in those pictures I will just post the following of those you do know-my sweet young things partying!
Here is Bekah doing what she is normally doing...always something crafty!
This one was either eating m&m's or cake all night long, and of course making mischief of one kind or another... And finally this one-with bumps and bruises from trying to stand up and cruise along everything was still all smiles and flirting like crazy, gaining a whole new list of admirers! It was a great party, it was awesome that we were able to be there for it! I can't believe our cute little Mona is 70-that seemed so old to me until she turned 70-she is so young and full of life!
Happy Birthday Mona dear-we love your sweet, happy, smiling face!

No comments: