Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet and Cuddly, Not So Much!

I had this idea in my head of taking a really sweet picture of my sweet cuddly little guy for his 3 year old picture that I need to get in the frame. I really wanted to take them yesterday when it was overcast but still warm-the lighting would have been ideal-but life happened and the pictures did not. So we went out today-he wanted to sit in the tree-he did not want to smile-he wanted to "just sit here in the tree mom-no smiles!" Then I had him stand by the fence-he was willing to smile and laugh-just not while looking at me...
Out of nearly 100 pictures-this was the closest thing I got to what I was looking for, and it is not what I wanted at all-he was just not willing today.
I will have to try again another day...
...Because the other 97 or so pictures looked more like this! Then, Bekah wanted me to take one of her as well.
Of course this is what I get from her.
First try.
Straight out of the camera.
Such a difference in personality these two-I guess that's why they get along so well.
And why I can love them both exactly the same amount but for completely different reasons!

No comments: