Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ballerina Bells

I won this adorable tutu from Ballerina Bells from this fun blog, and Bekah, I think would like to permanently be attached to it! Bekah got to pick out whatever one she wanted from their site, and choose the colors, she was in absolute heaven!She is constantly in front of the mirror looking this way and that way at her 'beautiful ballerina' self. She has changed her clothes umpteen times to see how her 'beautiful butterfly'-(oh excuse me! I just asked Bekah what her tutu was called again and she said in her most duh mom, matter of fact voice-"ummm-butterfly beauty." make sure when you read that-you say it with all the attitude you can muster), tutu looks with different things. I don't blame her it is pretty dang adorable!
I have a feeling there will be more than one of these-"mom will you take my pictures today in my beautiful tutu" photo shoots!
And these boots-she has been wearing them for 3 years now! They were huge when she first got them from her cousin, but she loved them-I am sad to know that this will be the last spring she will jump in puddles with them, when I think of Bekah-in my mind she is always wearing her pink and yellow rain boots, hopefully I can find an equally memorable pair to replace them!

No comments: