Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

My friend Rachel is having a little girl, and I made her some stuff, and then some more stuff...This above is a diaper and wipe pouch and then some homemade laundry soap, and a measuring cup that I painted. Cute! I opened an Etsy shop, and have done nothing with it, but I made some labels, so I slapped those on. (The laundry soap, I have really enjoyed, it's a little gloopy, but if you shake it up-it's great!-I found the 'recipe' here on little birdie secrets.) Below is the dress I made for her, I hope it fits...otherwise it will be a cute doll dress! Finally I made her this headband, which I have started making a few of these. They are really cute on, and may be the first thing that goes up in my shop, if I can stop keeping them for myself!
Go overboard on a shower gift? Me? Never.

No comments: