Thursday, May 14, 2009

Enrolled

I know this is the same picture as last post, but I have very few pics of myself, and even fewer with me and all of the kids, besides it's black and white, so it's different.
So here's the deal. I want to stay home with my kids. It's what is right for our family. I also want to do something for myself. In a way it's for selfish reasons. In another, it's for them, I want them to know that their mom is more than just the person who makes them breakfast, kisses their boo-boo's and tucks them in at night. I want them to know that I have other interests and talents and that I took the time to develop them. I have come to a point in my life, that when filling out a stupid online survey, and it comes to the question-'what is your highest level of education?' I am finally at an age when 'high school diploma' is a bit embarassing for me. It is time to go back to school. Done. All enrolled. I am officially a college student, working towards my Associates in Web Design. I like design, I like the internet, I like to learn, I can complete it all online while staying here with the kids. It's a good fit. It feels good.

No comments: