Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Emalii

I never did post a picture of Bekah's very hairy guinea pig Emalii-so I'm doing it now. Bekah loves this little fur ball. The little pig is quite squeaky, but other than that very forgiving with the kids and their need to carry her around and pet her 24-7. She even lets Porter hold her without freaking out too much. I don't think she's all that cute, but she is the easiest pet I've ever had to take care of-even more so than fish-and the kids get something they can actually play with. So I would recommend one if you are wondering what kind of pet to get your kid-and don't want to commit to a dog or a cat. Although I just got a pet myself that I will post pictures of in the next day or two, and she is way cuter than the guinea, and just as easy, in fact they share a cage....

No comments: