Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Showers...

I made this for my sister in law, Priscilla, who is having her first baby in August, (hopefully she doesn't look at this before the shower on Saturday-but Pri-if you are reading this-SURPRISE!) They are naming him Christian, I love that name, and I love this board! I made a similar one for my friend Julie Riley a few weeks ago and loved it, so decided to do another. This one is a little bigger and the other one I added a few nails to hang things on. I love it-I have had so many baby showers lately that I have started doing the crafty things for them lately. It's fun for me, and I almost have all the supplies needed all the time. I guess we can't have too many of those adorable little babies! (I can't wait to see what little Christian will look like-his mama is gorgeous and his daddy looks a LOT like Chad-I think it's gonna equal one little heartbreaker!)

No comments: