Sunday, July 8, 2007

eleven | Zachary

I cannot believe that he is eleven-this boy who when I first met him was a silly little 5 year old that still had his chubby little hands and baby cheeks. He has grown out of his cheeks, but he is still very silly, and although we have had our difference of opinions on a great many things-I hope he knows that I love him and couldn't picture our family without him. He got really spoiled for his birthday, my mom and us went in on a new wave board for him. If you have not seen one of these things, check it out, they are pretty cool and Zach is a natural at it. Tyler got one a couple of weeks ago and we haven't been able to keep Zach off it, so we knew it would be a hit! His siblings all got him some one spot goodness from Target, and we caught a rare moment of genuine love on film between Zach & Rye when he opened her present. We went to Zach's favorite restaraunt for dinner, Fuddruckers and then to Malibu Raceway for such a fun time at the batting cages and racing. It was past 10 when we finally got to racing, so the pictures did not turn out well. There was this picture of Jim and Ryeleigh though-Rye was so little, you could barely see the top of her helmet, but she loved it-I rode with Chad and was terrified the entire time! We had dinner last night at my moms and cake and ice cream-the cake wasn't pretty, but so delicious! My mom made a Paula Dean recipe for a butter cake and mmmmmm! Happy Birthday buddy-We love you!

No comments: