Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No more Lemonade

WooHOOOOOOO! We just finished our last glasses of lemonade,(maybe FOREVER)!!! We still have the tea tonight and the salt water in the morning-but tomorrow we move onto the Orange juice! I have to say I am pretty proud of us! I feel great too, and my clothes are fitting MUCH better! I really don't think I would even be embarassed to put on a swimsuit now, so Suzanna-get that pool done-we'll be there this weekend! My stomach still needs some toning, but all the extra flip flap has gone out of it. I am super stoked. Thanks to everyone who offered words of support, to be honest on the days I wanted to quit I didn't, because I knew ya'll were reading this-so really Thanks! Nothing else new to report on really- Chad has less than a month before he gets his Associates! 28 days after that he starts on his Bachelors. Really looking forward to that, we're going to The Chart House to celebrate on August the 13th(the day after his last class), We've heard great things about it-any of you been there?

No comments: