Wednesday, July 11, 2007

day 3

Day 3: Still going strong on the fast! I still am not hungry surprisingly enough! I feel a lot more energy and I didn't even know I was lacking in energy! I feel like I could go for a long run, I probably won't because it is so hot, but my house work is getting done! I feel like I can really do this-I know I can make it all the way to 10 days! We will be ending this fast on the 19th, the same day we are planning on leaving for Utah. {We are taking the kids back then, hopefully seeing my new niece (if she has been born!) and spending lots of quality time with Chads family. We miss them so much!} *we are some tired muggles today! I don't know if you know this about Chad and I-but we are pretty intense Harry Potter fans! Ever since our honeymoon, when we bought the first 2 books to start reading together on the plane ride home from Hawaii. Last night we went to the midnight showing of The Order of the Phoenix-great movie-of course not as fantastic as the book-but it was really good. I don't suggest going to a midnight movie-ever-but Zach finished reading the 3rd and 4th Harry Potter books since he's been here so that we could go-It was a deal him and his dad worked out. We didn't think we would actually have to go since Zach is a less than enthusiastic reader-but a little incentive with him goes a LONG way! He was reading for over 2 hours almost every day! Way to go dude!

No comments: