Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Did I hear a niner in there

Only nine more days to go! Day one was surprisingly okay for me, Chad couldn't stop thinking about steaks and bacon cheeseburgers-but there were times of the day that I actually felt full. I feel great today-not too hungry, and when I do get hungry I just make another glass of lemonade. My mom is doing it too, and her and Chad both say they are starving. Hopefully it gets easier for them and stay this easy for me! I'm not saying I couldn't go for-well anything- for lunch, but I am okay with my lemonade, knowing that this is good for me and my weight (yikes! I really let it get a little out of my control lately!) If I can do this for a whole 10 days, it will prove to me that I can really do anything, and the first thing I intend to do is start eating healthier right from the get go-this is sort of like a fresh start-I'm actually excited about it.

No comments: